Fountain Inn, a cute minor city just 25 minutes south of Greenville, has an amazing, no cost splash pad. The town is little but expanding and making up their Main Road so the splash pad is accompanied by outlets, eating places, and farmers market alongside Key Road in Fountain Inn, SC. Here’s every thing you have to have to know about the splash pad, as well as what to do when you’re in the space.
Free & Pleasurable
Splash pads are superb because kids of any age can delight in the drinking water without the need of panic of swimming and all you will need is a bathing go well with and towel. All the splash pads in the Greenville location are totally free, as is this a single, so it charges you almost nothing to come and let your youngsters amazing off in the summer warmth.
Delight in the Location
The Fountain Inn splash pad is right on Primary Road so you can go look at out the space restaurants and commit some time there. Location eating places contain Growler Haus, Cucina 100, and JPeters. Also, check out Gio’s Pastry Store for astounding Italian pastries.
The farmers industry is throughout the street and through the summer, Fountain Inn hosts Friday night dwell tunes in that identical house. There are functions all yr round that truly give households with a superb compact-city knowledge.
Also in Fountain Inn, you’ll come across the Emmanuel Sullivan Sports Intricate which is household to a pleasurable, shaded playground with a ground-stage trampoline. It takes just a pair of minutes to generate from Most important Avenue to the park, exactly where there is lots of parking obtainable.
The splash pad is right guiding a attractive arbor with plenty of benches for seating. 1 large good about this splash pad is the shade. No other splash pad in Greenville has shade, so while the little ones are jogging about in the water, us mom and dad are sweating it out in the scorching sunshine. The place has seating regions that has umbrellas for shade.
The splash pad at first opened in 2019. A group referred to as Leadership Golden Strip, which is a collaboration concerning Simpsonville, Mauldin, and Fountain Inn chambers of commerce, spearheaded the fundraising attempts and the Town of Fountain Inn and the Chamber of Commerce also additional assistance. The groups raised $125,000 for the set up of the splash pad (now you know why not each individual town has 1 – it’s not cheap).
Greenville Water donated $25,000 to the hard work. They also had a regional artist do a mural on the considerably facet of the splash pad.
Know Before You Go
The Fountain Inn splash pad is open up day-to-day. If the h2o is not on, there is a tiny tower on one particular end of the splash pad where by a button can be pressed. The drinking water will then flip on for five minutes. Just push it once again to keep the h2o on. This is these types of a wise way to help save water when the splash pad isn’t in use.
Public restrooms are offered at the Fountain Inn Welcome Center (102 Depot Street).
Parking is offered ideal at the rear of the splash pad as nicely as immediately on Primary Street.
The splash pad will light-weight up at night, much too, for an extra cool ambiance.
Policies & Regulations
Per the City of Fountain Inn, the following are regulations and polices for use of the splash pad:
1. All persons using the splash pad do so at their possess hazard. This is an unsupervised facility.
2. H2o footwear are suggested.
3. All children under (12) will have to have grownup supervision at all times. Kids less than 6 several years previous will have to be inside arm’s access of an grownup though on the splash pad.
4. Outfits/swimsuits are necessary. Young children in diapers must use swim diapers.
5. All members will have to conduct by themselves in a courteous, risk-free, and spouse and children-oriented way.
6. H2o in the splash pad is not to be used for ingesting.
7. No functioning or tough play.
8. Do not sit, stand, go over, or block any of the water jets.
9. No Food, beverages, alcoholic drinks, tobacco goods, and e-cigarettes are allowed.
10. No pets are permitted on the splash pad.
11. No Bicycles, skateboards, skates, or rollerblades are authorized.
12. No glass containers are allowed.
13. Do not use splash pad through extreme weather conditions or hefty rain or when thunder or lightning can be noticed/read.
14. No electrical appliances are permitted around the splash pad.
For tools maintenance troubles, simply call 864.862.4675
What splash pad in the Upstate is your preferred?