A Smoothie is a drink made by pureeing fruit and vegetables in a blender. A smoothie often has a liquid base such as fruit juice, dairy products, such as milk, yogurt, ice cream. Other ingredients are often added, including non dairy milk, crushed ice, sweeteners(honey or sugar),chocolate or nutritional supplements.
Avocados are an excellent source of monounsaturated or good fat and vitamin- E. They are also a good source of folate. Also, they supply more soluble fiber than other fruit and contain minerals like iron, copper, and potassium. Soluble fiber helps with digestion.
Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein, and various important nutrients. Moreover, almonds are rich in antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage, which causes aging.
Blueberry is low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin C, and vitamin K. So, you can easily manage your weight having this Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Also, blueberries reduce DNA damage, which is a leading driver of aging and cancer.
4. Chia seeds, coconut and chopped fruits for garnish.
How to make it
This Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe is packed with nutrients and is a blend of fresh flavors. It is super easy to make and is nourishing and delicious!
- Firstly, blend 5-10 almonds soaked overnight in half cup of water (homemade almond milk, no need to strain)
- Then, add blueberries and avocado.
- Further, blend all the ingredients.
- Now transfer the smoothie to a bowl and garnish with blueberries and 5 almonds soaked overnight without skin.
- To make it more filling, you can add fruit toppings of your choice.
- Your Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl is ready to serve!