This Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe is packed with nutrients and is a blend of fresh flavors. It is super easy to make and is nourishing and delicious!
- Firstly, blend 5-10 almonds soaked overnight in half cup of water (homemade almond milk, no need to strain)
- Then, add blueberries and avocado.
- Further, blend all the ingredients.
- Now transfer the smoothie to a bowl and garnish with blueberries and 5 almonds soaked overnight without skin.
- To make it more filling, you can add fruit toppings of your choice.
- Your Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl is ready to serve!