Good morning from Maine where the sun is shining and it’s going to be a nice day for outdoor play. Earlier this week we rode our bikes to a little public field near our house and found a bunch of wild strawberries. My daughters want to go back and look for more strawberries so that’s probably what we’ll do after breakfast. I hope that you have something equally fun to do this weekend.
Speaking of bikes, last Friday was World Bicycle Day and my blog post about was the most popular thing that I’ve published in the last week. That post and others are included below.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. Lessons for World Bicycle Day
2. Five Great Chrome Extensions for Teachers
3. A TED-Ed Lesson for Every Element on the Periodic Table
4. Ten Ways to Use Adobe Creative Cloud Express in School
5. Five Fun Science Games for Kids
6. A Lesson About Money for Students Getting Summer Jobs
7. How to Record Screencasts on Chromebooks Without Extensions
Webinars for Your School
I conduct professional development webinars throughout the year. I’ll host a free one-hour webinar for any school or group that purchases ten or more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.