Good morning from Maine where consistent summer weather seems to be eluding us. As I write this it’s overcast and 50F! I guess we’ll be wearing sweatshirts and fleeces to the graduation party we’re going to this afternoon.
This week I took a day off to take my kids to the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston. We had a great time watching the giraffes, observing the gorillas, and playing on some cool playscapes. I hope that you also had a great week and have a great weekend!
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. 45 Canva Tutorials for Teachers and Students
2. Lessons for World Bicycle Day
3. Unpoppable Bubbles – Another Fun Summer Science Lesson
4. A Quick and Easy Way to Make Your Own Wordle-like Game
5. Three Ideas for Telling Stories With Pictures
6. Screencasting on Chromebooks – Built-in Tool vs. Third-party Tools
7. A Giraffe in Our House – More Fun With Augmented Reality
Webinars for Your School
I conduct professional development webinars throughout the year. I’ll host a free one-hour webinar for any school or group that purchases ten or more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Tips
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work include Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.