Giving birth to a new life is not an easy task as it completely changes the life of the couple. Their priorities are changed automatically with the very first footstep of the newborn baby. Moreover, parents have to manage their daily routine according to the schedule of their infant. In such circumstances, spending time on shopping to get the best for your ward is really difficult especially when your little one needs you a lot.
One of the most trendy baby accessories which gain lots of popularity is the newborn baby carrier. Baby slings and backpacks offer a comfortable and convenient way to carry infants in an ever more crowded environment. Parents have more leisure time as compared to the previous generations enjoyed. They want to enjoy free time with their little bundle of joy. Lightweight baby carriers make this easy. There enjoy are many styles of infant carrier available. Their features need to be examined carefully when looking for the best baby carrier for newborns.
Here we are going to enlist some of the important factors which one has to consider while choosing the best baby carrier for newborn babies. Have a look!
- Provide Adequate Support for Baby’s Head
As we all know that a newborn is unable to support his/her head. Support must always be given to the head when lifting or carrying a newborn baby. For this reason a sling or front carried baby pouch is generally preferable to a backpack.
- Provide Proper Alignment to Baby’s Spine and Hips.
A newborn baby is still too young to sit properly, it is important to ensure that the hip joints and spine are properly aligned. If your baby is forced into an unnatural position, it leads to the permanent damage. Look for a carrier that gives the right kind of support to the baby’s back.
If your baby is born in summer then it is important to check the fabric of the baby carrier. Check the fabric details of any carrier you consider to purchase. Natural fibers are best as they allow air to circulate.
- Feel Generally Comfortable and Secure to the Wearer
You can get an idea of what sort of baby carrier you would like by talking to other parents and checking online reviews and forums. But the final test is whether the carrier feels comfortable and safe to you. You won’t be relaxed if you are constantly worried that your sling fastening will come undone.
Some of the options to be considered are:
- Simple baby slings. These are one of the best options for newborn babies. You can carry baby close to your chest where the familiar sound of your heartbeat will soothe your little one.
- Baby wraps. Baby wraps are a bit more complicated as compared to the slings but are worth the effort. They are best for newborns especially as they enable discreet breast-feeding to take place. One can easily find the best baby wrap for their kids.
- Baby pouches. It is a variation on the simple sling. They are easier to put on than a sling or a wrap.
Exploring the web to find the best baby carrier for newborn is absolutely the best option that saves your lots of time and money.